“And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord and great shall be the peace of thy children.” Isaiah 54: 13
Join us for Sunday School at 10:30 am!
Sunday School is a special place to discuss spiritual ideas. Students up to age 20 enjoy this happy and inspiring atmosphere where they are free to discuss spiritual ideas that heal and bring solutions to the simple as well as complex issues facing them each day. What can you learn in Sunday School?
- Discover more about your relationship to God.
- Connect with other young people.
- Discuss what’s important in life and how to live a satisfying one.
- Talk about problems in a safe and non-judgmental atmosphere.
- Discover how prayer can bring practical solutions to daily challenges.
- Learn more about the Bible, the life of Christ Jesus and how his teachings are a practical guide to healing and happiness.
- Explore how to get a spiritual perspective on love, happiness, success and satisfaction.
- Learn about Christian Science and the writings of Mary Baker Eddy
Too little for Sunday School? You’ll LOVE our bright and cheerful nursery!
Childcare is lovingly provided for infants and toddlers for both our Sunday church service at 10:30 a.m. and our Wednesday testimony meeting at 7:30 p.m. Our nursery room, which is adjacent to our Sunday School, has furnishings and toys safe for little ones. Nursery committee volunteers are dedicated to providing a loving, safe and nurturing environment so that parents can enjoy church services.